Thursday, August 10, 2006

More Joe

....a sense of unity and purpose. If the people of CT are good enough to send me back to Washington as an independent democrat, I will contiunue to fight for our national security...I never hesitate to work with members of the other party.

I will always do what I believe is right for the country

[note -- no elected Ds are visible on the podium with Joe to announce his "new campaign" -- very telling]

And let me say to the people outside of CT -- if you're tired of the nasty politics, go to my web site ... and join our fight. Don't hesitate to send a campaign contribution.

It's promises of opportunity and equality of purpose, we can work together....not partisanship is what we need....with God's help -- join me in this mission.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home